Wednesday 23 January 2013

Now, two real men understand the real pain of childbirth

Some women experienced labor contraction on their abdomens, the other group of women experienced it at the lower back of the body.

According to my aunty:"Lower back pain is worse than abdomen pain. Somehow, she experienced both during childbirth."

These are the real examples I found from babycenter:
  • I begged my hubby to throw me out of the car on the way to the hospital, it hurt so bad.
  •  Painful, until I got the epidural! It saved my life!
  • I had excruciating pain.
Google: Contraction moment
No matter how many women expressed their experiences of giving birth, the pain that acts as a knife stabbing them, the male groups will never understand their real pain...

until some men finally stand up and get involved in this real-pain situation. Thanks to two Dutch hosts named Dennis Storm and Valerio Zeno used electro-stimulation to trigger the contraction.

They were shouting and moving from one place to another when the contraction happened. But some women can never move around like them during childbirth with big baby sleeping in their tummy.

Google: Mother is love:)

Now they finally realize why a woman is very important.
A woman must carry a big tummy to walk around for 9 months.
A woman must bear the pain of contraction during childbirth.


Watch the video of the 2 male hosts:)


 Karl Lagerfeld said:
"The only love that I really believe in is a mother's love for her children."



No comments:

Post a Comment