Friday 18 January 2013

I've completed 3 missions so far in 2013...

Did I mention that I jot down 24 resolutions for my 2013 goal.
That means, I just went through 1/8 of my full 2013 journey.

Well, I am kind of excited because this is my first ever resolution list in my 22 years as a person who comes to this world. I do not want my 2013 resolution to be at a standstill.

It's awesome to have your own resolution because that keeps you focused and appreciate the power of time. Everyone has 24 hours a day so let's make use of the power of time wisely.

One of my tuition teacher used to say this:
"It does not matter whether you want to be lazy for 30 years. But, when you reach the age of 50, you try to rewind what you have done for the past 30 years?"
This is a real serious thing to be considered in my life. Thank you teacher for sharing us with such as great sentences.

Here's my completed missions:

1. Save money to come back to Malacca in April/May during semester break
I will be back to Sabah next month. Being a home-person for almost a year, it must be weird to adapt to my life without my family again. I am looking forward to continue my life in Sabah but I still miss my family.

So, I want to come back to my hometown for a week during the semester break. Luckily daddy lend me booking-ticket-money first. If I find a job during the long semester break from June till August, I will pay him back the money.
Google: Flying home :)

2. Donate money to the needy
Last year, I was in a unexpected situation but I met many kind people who willing to lend us their hands including provide meals and shelters. This gives me full strength to help the needy too.

I am so thankful to my friend whom finally exposed me, gave me a chance to help. Although I could not make it to the visiting day, I still can donate some money to her. I trust her because we used to study in the same primary school like 12 years ago.

She used the money to buy stuff for the needy people. This is the picture:

My friend posted this picture to show us what she bought with the money:)

3. Passion in giving
Mother and I are so busy in the kitchen lately. We bake cookies and cakes during our free time. 

It had been like a month since I ceased working at Krista as a teaching assistant. But the spirit of ' Sharing food is good' does not fade away. I must thank Teacher Saras for showing me such a beautiful thing about food sharing. I do miss everyone of them so I asked myself:"Why not bake some cookies for them?"

Few days later, 2 students came to my house to visit me. They even said my cookies were nice. Well, I was happy because they said it was nice. Thank you so much.

I made Oatmeal cookies for the Krista buddies:)

There are 21 more missions that are waiting for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment